Name of Project: MyCoralApp [ https://mycoralapp.com/ ]
Proposal in one sentence:
Advanced architecture development for data-staking mechanism [Phase1]
Description of the project and what problem is it solving:
A one-stop solution for fitness, wellbeing and community involvement on a platform that is devoid of the inconvenience offered by traditional web2 solutions.
- Developing the first POC architecture from the achieved deliverables from our previous grant request in Round13
- Test the incentivization process in terms of unit testing mechanism
- A Data Union- DAO structure to ensure the mechanism of incentivization for users in exchange for data.
Which category best describes your project?
- Build applications/Integration to Ocean
What is the final product?
Product module that safeguards user-controlled data on the native mobile application for staking of data-pockets for incentivization mechanisms.
For this Grant-purpose: We deliver the version1 POC
Funding Requested: 6000 USD In Ocean
Proposal Wallet Address: 0x8eA8dFEb113D287d771feD0dF5b8efAE67D8Be5A
Have you previously received an OceanDAO Grant?
Yes [Link to our previous grant proposal & Completed deliverables in the comments]
Project lead email: Bunmi@mycoralapp.tech
Country of Residence: USA
Core Team members:
Bunmi Babajide - DevOps
Background/Experience: Founder at CoralApp
Adetayo Gisarin - Developer
Founder at TAGDEV, software, GCP consultant, and mobile app developer - Adetayo Gisarin
Dr. Prakash Kamaraj
Part 3 - Proposal details:
3.1 Details of the proposal:
A Proposal that outlines the following
- POC Architecture that continues the developmental milestones completed in our previous grant proposal
- Testing the incentivization process with test-data
- A Data Union/DAO structure to ensure the effective mechanism of incentivization.
3.2 App & Project software will be live at
Project software: Not completely open-source, a specific framework might be available that helps with Mobile app integrations
3.7 Project software outlines - Frameworks
Current iteration of data-staking flow:
Potential Data Staked:
- Water intake
- Calories and food type
- Challenge participation details
- Vitamin/medication intake
- Future state - heart rate
- Future state - Blood Oxygen
Setting the base for User-data Incentivization:
Architecture detailing for incentivization:
- MyCoralApp data flow - from the MyCoralApp to the DataUnion dataset
- MyCoralApp dataset to data user flow
- MyCoralApp incentive flow - consumption & value
3.9 Project Roadmap
We are on a progressive timeline where we would be able to come up with an effective fitness data architecture that will be powered by Data-Union and Ocean Protocol architecture for data-staking.
3.10 Additional Information