Name of Project: FitCoral [ https://mycoralapp.com/ ]
Proposal in one sentence: Develop a framework for a data-staking mechanism for fitness data logged on a mobile application.
Description of the project and what problem is it solving:
A one-stop solution for fitness, wellbeing and community involvement on a platform that is devoid of the inconvenience offered by traditional web2 solutions.
- Architecture document to integrate Ocean Protocol into MyCoralApp
- Plan the incentivization of user data sharing via datatokens
- Assure the data sovereignty of the user-owned data
Which category best describes your project?
- Build applications/Integration to Ocean
What is the final product?
Product module that safeguards user-controlled data on the native mobile application for staking of data-pockets for incentivization mechanisms.
Value add criteria:
Engagement with the Ocean community for an innovative use-case. Building an app that would have partial integrations with the Ocean stack will improve future use-cases that are building similar use-cases.
The team intends to have frequent engagement with the Ocean community for user-experiences and ways to improve the data-based fitness experience in the upcoming future.
3,000 USD in Ocean
Proposal Wallet Address: 0xF40b005FFE2Db0197b8c301e1C966C2cb3B59A08
Have you previously received an OceanDAO Grant? No
Team Website (if applicable): https://mycoralapp.com/
Twitter Handle (if applicable): https://twitter.com/MyCoralApp
Discord Handle (if applicable): @buba #0403
Project lead email: Bunmi@mycoralapp.tech
Country of Residence: USA
Part 2 - Team:
2.1 Core Team members
Bunmi Babajide - DevOps
Adetayo Gisarin - Developer
Founder at CoralApp - Bunmi Babajide
Founder at TAGDEV, software, GCP consultant, and mobile app developer - Adetayo Gisarin
Dr. Prakash Kamaraj
Part 3 - Proposal details:
3.1 Details of the proposal:
This proposal is designed to outline specific research and framework development that will be undertaken to lay the foundation for a data staking process for the CoralApp wellness and fitness application. In the current design, there is an insight section that allows users to see a dashboard of their weekly/monthly engagement. The following are factors are to be considered:
- User-controlled fitness data - Users will own their own data
- Privacy preserving mechanisms powered by Ocean and Storage stacks
- Mobile dApp functionality; that is agnostic to specific chains
3.2 App & Project software will be live at
Project software: Not completely open-source, a specific framework might be available that helps with Mobile app integrations
3.7 Project software outlines - Frameworks
3.9 Project Roadmap
Project Roadmap for first Round of funding, followed by plans for successive monthly roadmaps.
- Develop a data-staking module powered by Ocean Protocol
- An iterative framework that conveys the mechanism of user-owned data
- Development of incentivization mechanism with TestNet tokens
Plans to engage & Collaborate with Ocean Ecosystem teams.
3.10 Additional Information
- Initial app development - seed funded by ZILhive
- Milestones & achievements in Hackathons