Name of project : (DataX) Support multi network Datatoken swaps/stakes for any ERC20 token - (Part 2 of 3)
Website : https://www.datax.fi/
Create and integrate Trade router and Stake router contracts with Adapter contracts created in Round 14 to allow non-OCEAN holders participate in trading and staking their tokens (USDT, USDC, ETH, BNB, MOVR etc.) natively in Ocean’s datapools using DataX. Also create other supporting contracts like interfaces, eternal storage, upgradable proxy, library etc to enable efficiency and security of this overall smart contract structure.
After receiving grant in Round 14, we
Launched DataX Protocol as first mainnet launch of OceanDAO funded projects.
Datapolis City went live
Added support for all 5 networks supported by Ocean (Ethereum, Polygon, BSC, Moonriver, EnergyWeb) to Datapolis app for current (Ocean v3) staking and trading functionality.
Github repos were made public - DataX Protocol · GitHub
Deliverables for Round 14 were delivered. More details here
- As part of these deliverables, Adapter contracts were created and deployed (along with needed supporting contracts) to all 5 networks supported by Ocean Protocol.
Build / improve applications or integrations to Ocean.
Currently ongoing Multinetwork Multitoken support for Trade/Stake is divided into 3 parts. Round 14 hosted part 1 of this proposal. More details and background here
With this proposal (Part 2), DataX aims to integrate previously developed Multitoken adapter contracts (OceanDAO round 14 deliverables) into Trade and Stake router contracts to provide trading and staking services to users using any popular ERC20 token listed in the connected DEXs (e.g. Uniswap, Quickswap, PancakeSwap etc.). These routers will integrate adapters on all networks supported by Ocean protocol. At the time of writing, the supported networks are -
These contracts are necessary to be able to swap any ERC20 token (ETH, USDT, BNB, MATIC etc.) with OCEAN/H2O token to facilitate Data Token trading and staking. We envision these foundations to bring in more traders and stakers onto Ocean ecosystem once Data Farming launches to earn higher yields in their respective tokens.
DataX 's vision is a one-stop shop for all Data DeFi needs. We are helping to make data a liquid asset.
With TradeX, we are creating platform for buying, selling and trading datasets using any token (roadmap). With TradeX nearing launch, we want to create a detailed documentation on usage of this platform especially around how one can swap datatokens <> datatokens. And how one can switch between networks and use datapools published in other networks. We are also looking to provide multinetwork support (including Ethereum, Polygon and BSC).
With StakeX, we will create a unified staking, unstaking solution with added signals that allows users to stake/unstake ocean tokens in data pools. This product will play a significant role when data farming initiative is launched. Currently, Ocean Market and ocean.js puts restriction on % that you can stake and unstake on data pools. We dont have any such restrictions on StakeX, so users can freely stake/unstake tokens.
There are many more DataFi products that is planned in our roadmap.
Follow us to find out more -
Web based Platform (Datapolis) + libraries + smart contracts + Documentation
Explained in detail above in Problem being Solved section. But tl;dr this project will help with -
- Increase no. of daily active users on Ocean Protocol (via clear docs for TradeX)
- Increase TVL (via intuitive staking using StakeX)
- Vastly improve user experience for buying, selling, stacking and trading datasets (TradeX)
- Increase daily trading volume (TradeX)
- Generate revenue for Ocean community (by % cut that Ocean Protocol charges for consumes)
Using this grant, we will build following features and artifacts -
- Trade and Stake Router contracts are created (supporting Ocean v4) and deployed in all 5 networks supported by Ocean
- Multitoken Adapter Contracts are integrated with Trade and Stake Routers with support for all 5 networks
- Supporting smart contracts (interfaces, eternal storage, upgradable proxy, library etc.) if any are created and deployed.
Manan Patel, CoFounder & Project Lead at DataX Protocol
Akanksha Trambadia, CoFounder & Project Manager at DataX Protocol
Keith Frazier, Lead Developer at DataX Protocol
- Github - https://github.com/keithfrazier98
Alexey Orlov, Blockchain Lead at DataX Protocol
- Github - https://github.com/0xMageX
Rishabh Shukla, Backend Developer at DataX Protocol
- Github - https://github.com/0xrishabh
Abhijeet Singh, Marketing & Community at DataX Protocol