HealthClaims 2.0 | HealthClaims - a real time digital verification health record on OCEAN | Round 17

Project Name

HealthClaims 2.0

Project Category

Build & Integrate

Proposal Earmark

New Entrants

Proposal Description

A web and mobile platform dedicated to building a decentralized marketplace and digital identity for users’ health records by leveraging blockchain technology thereby eliminating medical prescription and insurance claims fraud.

Grant Deliverables

• Start and Complete the user flow journey.
  • Design the UI/UX for the mobile and web applications.
  • Social media activation (Twitter and Instagram)

Project Description

A web and mobile platform dedicated to building a decentralized marketplace and digital identity for users’ health records by leveraging blockchain technology thereby eliminating medical prescription and insurance claims fraud.

Final Product

Our final product is a multi-talent web-based app that will be hosted on www.healthclaims.tech 10 (under construction) and a mobile application where we can verify users’ digital identity in real-time when accessing health care services with their chosen providers (hospitals), the medical health data and visitations will be stored on the blockchain, accessed, and monitored within a unified viewing environment. From the medical records and claims stored, we give you access to all of your reporting and analytics under one platform on-demand, making it easier and more efficient for all medical stakeholders. We can finally remove the fraudulent claims.

Value Add Criteria

While we are trying to mitigate fraud by health management organizations and related parties, we figure the best way for us is to store and verify the identities, and store the medical records (i.e visitations) on-chain, so they are immutable and can be verified during claims generation, the storing of medical record data on-chain goes inline with ocean protocol mission where data can be easily accessed by people who need them at a set price and the data owner will also get a percentage, we will implement this through our forked version of ocean marketplace, this will increase ocean protocol use case and add value. As regards community activity, we are new here and we will be needing all the support we can get from the community as well as provide support when we can.

Core Team

Tope Adefokun

Experienced Software Engineer with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology, services industry, and blockchain development. Skilled in Software Architecture. Strong engineering professional with a - focus on Mathematics

Gbenga Zoawe

Experienced Implementation and Support Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Negotiation, Business Planning, Oracle Database, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and Databases. Strong information technology professional with a Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) focused on Marketing.

Funding Requested

Minimum Funding Requested

Wallet Address
0xe9CBb0041EC5D47996C38D9e8ba4D97961e87daa

Hi there,

Thank you for applying for R17!

I am a Project-Guiding Evaluator and have assigned myself to help you.

Your proposal has been registered into the grants program, however we’re seeing one issue:

Therefore, we cannot support this proposal, rather motivating you to complete the deliverables for your existing project (which only happened 3 hours ago. We accepted them by now, but it might be too late for you to still submit a follow up proposal).

Pls consider submitting deliverables earlier next time, especially when they need a good amount of due diligence like yours, shifting deliverables.

We would like you to withdraw this new project and submit a 2nd/3rd time proposal for your existing project (above) instead, either this round still (15mins is too close, I think) or next round.

Thx for your building efforts so far. We look forward to more results!

All the best,
-Evaluator

I submitted my deliverables before the deadline and reference it here, in my previous proposal:

@oceandao

Hi HealthClaims!

Please help me better understand this, because I am wondering who would want their medical data on-chain for privacy issues? (Mind you I’m not an engineer so I could be totally lost!) Perhaps I am not understanding the process. Would it not be safer and ethical to use CtD to retain patient data in a secure location and not move it?
Thanks in advance for clarification.

2 Likes