Name of Project: Finalized Votes4LPs
Proposal in one sentence: Allow Uniswap V2, Uniswap V3 and Bancor stakers vote in OCEANDAO
Description of the project and what problem is it solving: Users that have staked their OCEAN in AMM pools like Bancor or Uniswap cannot vote with those tokens on snapshot.org.
This proposal is asking for payment in retrospect. All work had already been completed.
- [x] Uniswap V2 [Proposal] Votes4LPs - give all Ocean tokens a vote!
- [x] Uniswap V3 [Proposal] Votes4LPs - give all Ocean tokens a vote!
- [x] Bancor V2 [Proposal] Votes4LPs - give all Ocean tokens a vote!
- [x] On further rationalizing the ROI metrics in the OCEANDAO
- [x] Follup work to get strategies implemented in OceanDAO snapshot space.
Which category best describes your project? Pick one.
- Improvements to OceanDAO
Which Fundamental Metric best describes your project? Pick one.
- Improving the oceanDAO voting process
What is the final product?: oceanDAO team has to take the JSON files provided and input them as described on the snapshot org settings page. Then Bancor and Uniswap OCEAN stakers should be able to vote next round.
Funding Requested: 2796.6 USD
Proposal Wallet Address: 0x005241438cAF3eaCb05bB6543151f7AF894C5B58
Have you previously received an OceanDAO Grant (Y/N)? not with this project
Project lead Contact Email: tim (at) daubenschuetz (dot) de
Country of Residence: Germany
At OCEANDAO team: I’d be cool if you could verify my work before this proposal is up for voting, such that the community knows that they’re voting on something that works or doesn’t. Thanks!