Build & Integrate
Datalatte’s mission is to bring meaningful consumption of data for our users’ data and generate passive data income. The introduction of OceanONDA v4 and leveraging the technology of dataNFTs is an enabler of our mission, however, we see the lack of meaningful consumption on the marketplace. We see this problem due to the lack of a data scientist friendly user interface and accessibility of the mechanism. Netflixlatte (datalatte users’ NetflixViewingHistory pool) is published on Ocean’s market for starting price of 1$Ocean. Although this 400 users (auto-update with new users) & 3Gb metadata enriched dataset can be appealing not only to data scientists but also to Netflix competitors, the difficulty of purchasing it is not as easy as a PayPal payment. We think, data consumers do not need to know how a bridge between ETH and Polygon works, what contract address $mocean has and where to get Matic to pay a fraction of a cent gas fee. We see this as a major bottleneck of on-ramping real data consumers and meaningful data consumption.
We wish to provide the option of PayPal/credit-card payment for our data consumers to tackle this problem. However, at the same time, we wish to leverage Ocean’s price discovery mechanism and use data tokens from our liquidity pool. This can be done in two ways:
- On-ramping consumers to buy a data token directly. This requires a financial license to service our customers directly by purchasing data tokens (cryptocurrency).
- On-ramping consumers to use data by simply accessing the data with the use of our fiat on-ramp module without custody of any cryptocurrency.
By tracking the market, we give a real-time price based on the dynamic price of the data token + fees. Paypal payment confirmation triggers a dataBarista agent to consume the data token from the data pool automatically. This event includes a sequence of
- Purchase confirmation with fiat in our market front-end
- Exchange stable to $ocean - Possible with AnyTrade API by DataX
- Exchange $ocean to data token - Possible with AnyTrade API by DataX
- Consume data token
In this process, it is important that a 3rd party do not anticipate a step.3 right after step.2 to perform a MEV attack. However, when using DataX’s AnyTrade, a built-in MEV protection prevent such attack vector.
- Grant Deliverable 1: Twitter verification data quest, enabling Twitter farming in Dashboard
- Grant Deliverable 2: Fiat On-ramp Agent PoC
- Grant Deliverable 3: A blog post on dataNFTs, targeted at Web2 audience
We empower internet users to monetize their own data and provide data scientists with access to non-identifiable users’ data using an AI Feature marketplace at an affordable price.
The DATALATTE is a dApp platform with two main stakeholders (Data Producers and Data Consumers), four core DATALATTEfunctionalities (Audit Store, AI Feature marketplace, Compute-to-data and dataBarista NFTs) and a Data Marketplace powered by Ocean Protocol.
The global data monetization market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 6.02% and is estimated to reach up to US$ 200 billion in 2021 [ref]. The increase in the market results on the one hand from the increase in the data basis and on the other hand from the better use of the data itself.
However, it is not taken into account that now, only oligopolies give their data or its insights; if all data is merged into a single marketplace, the monetary and informal value will be significantly higher! If we succeed in taking over at least 0.00000053% of this fast-growing market, we will be able to generate a total transaction volume of 103K$ (R9, R11, R12, R14, R17 & R18 buck) to provide an ROI of at least 1.
Amir Mabhout, PhD, Founder, CEO
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/amirmabhout/
- 10 years circuit & system engineer, IEEE member
- 5 years web3 experience
Malaz Elnaiem, PhD Candidate, Communications Director
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/malazelnaiem/
- 10 years collective experience in Media & Communications
- 3 years experience as a Digital Content Manager at Heed Media
Karolina Baltulyte, MA, COO
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/karolinabaltulyte/
- 3 years experience as Social Media Strategist at Little Sun NGO
- 6 years editing and film making experience as freelancer
Toktam Ghafarian, PhD, Co-founder, AI Director
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/toktam-ghafarian-3010a150/
- 8 years Assistant prof. in Computer Engineering and AI Dep. at Khayyam Uni.
- 5 years Head of Computer Engineering and AI Dep.
Amiro0o, Msc, CTO
- 5 years experience as a developer
- 3 years experience in ML
- Github: https://github.com/AmirHosseinFarzin
Mezli Vega Osorno, PhD, Art director
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mezli-vega-osorno-13008/
- 3 years working at Apple as creative in digital arts and user-friendly environment
- Freelancer in different art projects
Chiara Pasqualino, MA, Social Media Director
- Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/ChiaraPql
- 2 years experience as PR Officer at GroupePixi
- 4 years experience as Digitial Content Manager at NewAdventures
Travis Turgeon, Content Strategist
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/travis-turgeon
- 5 years Digital Content & Strategy
JJ, Msc, Core Dev, back-end
- Github: https://github.com/sajjad025
Amqa, Msc, Core Dev, back-end
- Github: https://github.com/amirhsgh
Amirreza, Msc, Core Dev, Client-side developer
- Github: https://github.com/0Amirreza0
Yasin, Core Dev, Full-stack designer
- Github: https://github.com/YasinC2
Mehran, Core Dev, back-end
- Github: https://github.com/mehranesmaily
Alihz, Blockchain engineer
Allan Cama, Legal Counsel
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/allan-caman-025a68a1/
- 4 years web3 focused practice
Minimum Funding Requested