Build on Ocean
As part of “Build on Ocean” we will launch a cohort for training developers for building on ocean using the Ocean Academy course “Ocean 101”. Usually the bootcamp will be 1.5 month long and will cover 3-4 chapters every session. Sessions will be held every saturday starting from 9th April.
We will also create cohort study groups and solve their doubts. This will accelerate their progress and boost the confidence by shorter doubt resolution times.
Once the bootcamp complete is complete after 5 weeks, we will take 2 weeks to perform case studies for any 2 project built on top of ocean ecosystem. This will help them visualize how to compose on top of ocean APIs.
In week 8 we will form groups amongst the cohort and attempt for open bounties. This will engage them to contribute to ocean ecosystem. Mentoring will be provided during the bounties are attempted.
Final product is to increase active development on top of Ocean APIs by training more developers by the end of 1.5 months.
- Role: Full Stack Web3 Developer and Strategy Consultant
- Relevant Credentials :
- GitHub: https://github.com/jainkrati 3
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/krati-jain-56182460/ 4
- Previously Head of Engineering at QuestBook
- Senior Software Engineer at Microsoft
- Creator of The Hindustani Techie Podcast, the podcast for Indian software developers, https://open.spotify.com/show/5orXJa1dTFobUkIKpie3nR?si=b8adca27e16f4377
- Role: Advisor
- Relevant Credentials :
- Ocean Ambassador and Ocean Indian Outreach leader
Train atleast 30 developers to use Ocean APIs using Ocean Academy courses
We aim to onboard more and more solidity devs onto Ocean APIs.
As part of “Build on Ocean” we will launch a cohort for training developers for building on ocean using the Ocean Academy course “Ocean 101”. Usually the bootcamp will be 1.5 month long and will cover 3-4 chapters every session. Sessions will be held every saturday starting from 9th April and we will form Telegram Study groups. There will be office hours for solving doubts.
At end of 5 weeks we will also discuss projects built on top of Ocean APIs so that developers can visualize the use cases and build something of their own or attempt a bounty.
Week 1 to Week 5:
Total 5 sessions on 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th April, 7th May 2022 where we will complete Ocean 101 course on zoom call and solve doubts on Telegram group.
Week 6 and Week 7:
14 and 21st May we will discuss existing projects built on top of Ocean APIs to inspire developers to visualize use cases of APIs and build their own projects.
By 21st May, we would have onboarded atleasrt 30 developers into Ocean Discord and they would be ready to attempt Ocean bug bounties or build their own projects.
This program will:
- Encourage developers to join Ocean Developer ecosystem
- Encourage developers to build projects for Ocean and attempt bounties