WebSockets as Service
Build & Integrate
Build First Class integration with WebSockets as a data service(Provider) :
We’ll be starting with a phase based approach to building the sockets support. With projects based on mobile data dao earmark are entering the grant rounds and even for when ocean stack gets close to retail users, websockets are critical for streaming the data through wss endpoints. This project essentially enhances the ocean core software stack by giving support for streaming.
Build WS support for streaming on-chain metrics that enhance marketplace/defi level experience for users:
We’ll start building ws endpoints for a couple of data points like Dynamically priced data tokens , Pool liquidity etc. These can be integrated to any frontend application to receive stream of real time on-chain data.
- Start with the provider’s data publish flow(publisher screens), add the necessary fields/validations to accommodate/perform checks wss url as source URL .Add optional booleans/fields to add indicators for stream URL’s to be differentiated from static URL’s
- Move on to the consumption side of things , first with any necessary fields or extra info to be displayed at data asset browse/details level for any consumer to know about. Post which we’ll also start with performing sanity checks on ws endpoint( which are all applicable) in comparison to the checks currently bein done to rest endpoints.
- Build a WS layer on top of ocean contracts to provide better experience (on marketplaces , mobile applications) and data in real time . We will start with a couple of data points(dynamic data token prices,liquidity numbers etc) for POC and gauge performance for this epoch.
The project aims to build First Class integration with WebSockets as a data service. We’ll be starting with a phase based approach to building the sockets support. With projects based on mobile data dao earmark are entering the grant rounds and even for when ocean stack gets close to retail users, websockets are critical for streaming the data through wss endpoints. This project essentially enhances the ocean core software stack by giving support for streaming.
Final product includes a fork of Ocean provider that gives support for wss protocol for interacting with ocean stack and also build websockets infra for marketplace defi level interactions like dynamic prices, liquidity etc etc
Usage of Ocean : since the product itself will start from ocean provider and build on top of it , this is an excellent scenario for using ocean existing infrastructure to the best.
Viability : We have a very strong team in terms of experience and great support from core-tech WG ,community and prakash as an advisor. We have a really good chance in making progress and achieve milestones/deliverables set.
Community Engagement : Myself, am an Ocean ambassador, PGWG guide and also Lead of Indian Ocean Outreach program(DAO grantee) and Prakash has been a key contributor to the ocean ecosystem . We have always been actively helping/mentoring projects/community members , actively taking feedback.
Community Value : As mentioned in the description above, building this service of websockets will benefit a lot of other projects which are aiming to increase the usage of ocean products so effectively adding value to projects that would benefit from this technology feature which in turn also help the users with their project.
M S S Trishul
Background & Experience
- Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering
- Currently, a Full Software Engineer working in the Architecture Team
- Software Architect internship at Nvidia
- Ocean Ambassador
- Member of Project Guiding WG and Indian Ocean Outreach Program
Background & Experience
- Member of Core-Tech WG, Project Guiding WG & Parameters-roadmap WG
- Health-Tech Professional Consultant
- Medical graduate, Masters in Medical engineering & Health-tech industrial experience
- 6 years of Industry experience in Medical AI products
Minimum Funding Requested