Part 1 - Proposal Submission (*Mandatory)
Name of Project: Ocean Protocol Russian Blog and Subtitles
Proposal in one sentence: The Ocean Protocol blog posts in Russian!
Description of the project and what problem is it solving: Creation and maintenance of the Russian version of the original Ocean Protocol blog posts.
Grant Deliverables: (Provide us with a check-boxed list of deliverables for the funding provided.)
- [x] OceanDAO Roadmap Update: Q3 2021 to EOY 2022
- [x] OceanDAO Round 10 is Live!
- [x] OceanDAO Round 9 Results
- [ ] Ocean Product Update || 2021
- [x] Ocean Tokenomics
- [ ] Ocean Protocol Network Launch is Coming
- [x] Ocean Tokenomics II
- [ ] Radical Markets and the Data Economy
- [ ] Hitchhiker’s Guide to Ocean Protocol
- [ ] Technical Guide to Ocean Compute-to-Data
- [ ] v2 Ocean Compute-to-Data Release
- [ ] Ocean Protocol launches Compute-to-Data
- [ ] How Does Ocean Compute-to-Data Relate to Other Privacy-Preserving Approaches?
- [ ] Ocean Compute-to-Data in JupyterLab
- [ ] Ocean Protocol decentralized data marketplace solutions for the automotive industry
- [x] Filecoin Storage integrated with Ocean Protocol by Protofire
- [x] Ocean’s on Polygon Network
- [ ] Compute-to-Data is now available in Ocean Market
- [ ] Why We Need Data Unions to Support the Data Economy
- [ ] OceanDAO Roadmap Update — Mid-2021
- [x] Ocean dives into Quantitative Finance with Battle of the Quants
- [x] Ocean Market will introduce ratings & reviews thanks to UTU’s trust infrastructure
- [ ] 0Chain and Ocean Protocol partner towards trustless and convenient data markets
- [ ] Stake & earn OCEAN on Bancor
- [ ] OCEAN to be listed on Benchmark Protocol’s lending platform
- [ ] Ocean Market fork by Big Data Protocol will expand the Open Data Economy
- [x] Ocean’s on Binance Smart Chain
- [ ] Ocean datatokens will be tradeable on Decentr’s DEX
- [ ] Ocean Protocol partners with Injective Protocol to create novel data derivative products
- [x] Ocean Protocol and Moonbeam Partner to Bring a New Data Economy to the Polkadot Ecosystem
- [x] Ocean Protocol Joins Open DeFi Alliance, Connecting Members With New Sources of Liquidity in Data Tokens
- [x] Ocean Protocol partners with Robonomics Network to utilize IoT data
- [x] Ocean Makes Multi-Network Even Easier
- [ ] What AI Regulation means for Silicon Valley
- [x] How To: Unlock Higher Funding Levels in OceanDAO
How To: Unlock Higher Funding Levels in OceanDAO
- [x] Fine-Grained Permissions now supported in Ocean Protocol
- [ ] Technical Whitepaper (v3.0 in PDF form).
- [ ] Tutorial | Algorithms and Compute Jobs live on Ocean Market (Embedded in Article)
- [ ] Shiv Malik: Why We Need Data Unions to Support the Data Economy (Embedded in Article)
- [ ] Julia Reinhardt: What do GDPR and AI regulations mean for Silicon Valley? (Embedded in Article)
- [ ] Ocean Compute-to-Data | Run an Algorithm
- [ ] Ocean Compute-to-Data | Publish an asset with both Access & Compute
- [ ] Ocean Compute-to-Data | Publish a Compute-only asset
- [ ] Roche Diagnostics and Ocean Protocol partner to improve care for heart disease patients
- [ ] Unilever and Next Billion team up with Ocean Protocol
- [ ] ConnectedLife and Ocean Protocol partner to advance Parkinson’s Disease Research
- [ ] Next Billion and Ocean Protocol collaborate for a better understanding of Asia’s FMCG Market
- [ ] WPP and Ocean Protocol collaborate to protect consumer privacy
- [ ] emporio analytics and Ocean Protocol partner for a better Shopping Experience
- [ ] Padang & Co and Ocean Protocol - Lower Barriers, More Connections and Innovation
- [ ] Syngenta and Ocean Protocol - Enhancing Prosperity in Agriculture
- [ ] DCI and Ocean Protocol are building Data Marketplaces
- [ ] Ocean Protocol and SGInnovate - Unlocking the potential of AI
- [ ] Can Kisagun & Frederic Fortier - Enigma - Privacy Layer for the Decentralized Web
- [ ] Sergey Nazarov, CEO - Chainlink - Securely connecting Smart Contracts to off-chain data and events
- [ ] Trent McConaghy, Co-Founder - Top Down? Bottom Up? A Survey of Hierarchical Design Methodologies
- [ ] Bruce Pon, Co-Founder - How will the Ocean token distribution work?
- [ ] Ocean Protocol
Which category best describes your project? Pick one.
- [ ] Build / improve applications or integrations to Ocean
- [x] Outreach / community / spread awareness (grants don’t need to be technical in nature)
- [ ] Unleash data
- [ ] Build / improve core Ocean software
- [ ] Improvements to OceanDAO
Which Fundamental Metric best describes your project? Pick one.
- [ ] Data Consume Volume
- [ ] Datatoken Contracts
- [ ] Total Value Locked
- [ ] Network Revenue
- [ ] Market WAU (Weekly market participants in Ocean Market or across all data markets)
- [x] $ Proposed / $ Funded (Your project helps generate, and fund more proposals)
- [ ] Other. Explain…
- Blog Articles: 48000 words * $0.20 = $9600
- Whitepaper: 18000 words * $0.25 = $4500
- Subtitles (from embedded blog videos): 16000 words *0.20 = $3200
- YouTube Subtitles: ~24000 words * $0.20 = $4800
A total of $22100
Bang: (Website Visitors + Twitter Followers) / 2
- Bang: 25000
- Buck: $20000
- %: 90%
Funding Requested: $20000
PLEASE NOTE: The amount requested is in USD, but the amount paid is in OCEAN token. The conversion rate is the market price on the given Round’s Proposal Due By Deadline. This determines how many OCEAN will be awarded if a proposal is voted to receive a grant.
Proposal Wallet Address: 0xb888572e66c69232ff3c70b78692df58a3bb20f4
Have you previously received an OceanDAO Grant (Y/N)? N
Team Website (if applicable): https://oceanprotocolrussia.xyz/
Twitter Handle (if applicable): https://twitter.com/oceanprotocolru
Project lead Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Country of Residence: Russia
Part 2 - Team
IMPORTANT: See Criterion (4). One Project/One proposal on communicating “Core Team” versus “Advisor”. You may be ineligible if not correctly updated.
For each team member, give their name, role and background such as the following.
- Role: Web Developer and translator
Relevant Credentials (e.g.):
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DariaDziouba
- Proficiency degree in English.
- Native Russian.
- Role: Translator and reviewer
- Proficiency degree in English from the University of Cambridge
- Native Russian.
Part 3 - Proposal Details (*Recommended)
Project Deliverables - Category:
- [x] IF: Outreach / community, then (one or more of):
- 36 blog posts will be published at: https://oceanprotocolrussia.xyz/
- 21 subtitles will be published at a GitHub and posted here.
Project Deliverables - Roadmap
What is the project roadmap? Finish everything by 15/11/2021
Please include the team’s future plans and intentions.
- The project will run in perpetuity.
- We are open to feedback from the community.