Ocean townhalls have been operating primarily on zoom for 2021 and recently moved to google meet.
For 2022, we would propose to move the Townhalls on VideoWiki platform which has OCEAN marketplace intergration. With all the required features, it will provide below benefits:
- OCEAN branded rooms and breakouts with LOGO and Background Graphic
- OCEAN color theme for joinees
- Records with pause and resume features
- Ability to post produce and publish OCEAN records on OCEAN marketplace itself.
- Supporting one of its own funded project
- No costs complimentary premium account
- Unlimited parallel classes
- Custom support for any request
- Personalized set up of wider events with youtube or videowiki streaming and access
- Rollout of NFT drops and avatars to audiences
- Convert the event audiences into NFT fan clubs using upcoming V4 features
Wallet Address: 0x42a19cd756651A488f1899157c45Af929bf3695F
Project Website: video.Wiki
Current country of residence: Portugal
Contact Email: email@example.com
Category: Build/improve Core Ocean Software
How does this project drive value to the “fundamental metric” (listed above) and the overall Ocean ecosystem? This is best expressed as Expected ROI.
As explained in the data flow diagram above, more streams being added to ramp up the data to marketplace will increase in more data assets on the marketplace. Since our audience and outreach is towards educators and content creators they also bring data buyers to the ecosystem.
Each subsequent stream viz:
- Content Creation (Editor)
- Class records (Class Teleconf)
- Live Casts / Cast Records, with events like private/ticketed (TEDx) and Public (Open streaming as on YouTube)
- Creative Stock Media
… brings more users to the ecosystem in a web3 application that is well developed and user friendly.
Bang: Free use of a premium tele conferencing software saves annual costs on any competitor prices at around $2500 at least.
Buck: $1 Ocean
% Success = 90%
Based on previous successes in conducting meeting rooms and events.
ROI = Say a townhall gives a benefit of $100 to ocean with teleconference software and custom branding.
Solving for ROI = $1/$100* (4 townhalls per month)*(12 months)*90% =
$4320 annual saving at min.
Adding internal calls and events will increase this value multifold.
Role: Market Research / Pricing
Master in Management, Aveiro University
Part 3 - Proposal Details
• Build / improve applications or integration to Ocean, then:
• App will be live, at: https://Cast.Video.Wiki
• Here is the OCEAN marketplace data 1 (select Ropsten Test Networks), Here is the platform MarketPlace
• Is your software open-source? Yes
If the project includes software:
• Are there any mockups or designs to date?
(https://Cast.Video.Wiki)) / Planned (Design)
An overview of the technology stack?
VUE, REACT, Python, Django, RoR, WebRTMP, Node.js, AWS components.
Cast by VideoWiki Competitors:
We are mainly competing with big Web2 enterprises like Zoom, WebEx, and Hopin, that sell their services in the B2B space. Their offerings vary according primarily to the number of users registering for events, something that VideoWiki tries to avoid, so you are not punished for having better than expected engagement in your events.
You can check our live website here: https://video.wiki/
Our demos on how to use the platform are here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1hT7aLbk0zf8rIUyFzrseHoT_YMyC_nUi?usp=sharing
And here you can learn how to fork a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-RL277Ck9g
We also invite you to explore our entire page on YouTube, with explanatory videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDbFvsc4O_sATdeXu4IJuog