Let’s contribute!

Name of Project: Let’s contribute!

Proposal in one sentence: Because of the existing climate changes, society becomes more and more interested in the environmental changes and each day we can see an increased number of people willing to contribute to a better future and a more conscious use of the natural resources, so let’s support the Earth by using Ocean!

Description of the project and what problem is it solving: Future solutions are in everyone’s hands, we just need to find a safe way to share data amongst us and why not to make a profit out of this. Our proposal comes as an ecosystem for the people that want to change the world and make it a better place by fighting together to improve the environment. Mainly, we will build a mobile application for collecting information from different sensors of the smart phones, additional information like pictures, videos and other information can be added manually or via 3rd party integrations, models can be sold to compute existing data for different use cases and people, NGO’s, public institutions and enterprises can benefit from this ecosystem. All of this will be possible because of Ocean technology that will help participants share their data without the risk of losing their identity and personal information for benefiting out of the usage of their mobile devices. Depending on the use cases, participants can pre-set a different amount for the published data.

Grant Deliverables:

I’m not sure we can have a concrete deliverable in the first month. We will start working on the app to see how easy it will be to work with ocean technology on mobile. In the meantime we will try to start in parallel with the marketing material ( website, twitter, etc. )

Which category best describes your project? Using Ocean technology as the basis for creating a sustainable future.

Which Fundamental Metric best describes your project?

What is the final product?

We will build an application that will be integrated with Ocean Markeplace and will allow all of us to benefit from the data we produce. Application will be used free of charge by anyone in order to share information collected by the sensors of their mobile phones without being afraid that their entire personal information will be taken over and used for other purposes. Mobile phones collect following information that we can use: GPS, ambient light sensor, ambient temperature, barometer, ambient noise, image / video and with the proper models, all this information can be used for different use cases. What we do, we just create the tooling and ecosystem to make this possible!

Funding Requested:3000 USD

Proposal Wallet Address: 0xaD3f0c93A4946D9f021B02FC30ab1B617AeFbe99

Have you previously received an OceanDAO Grant (Y/N)? No

Team Website (if applicable): under construction

Twitter Handle (if applicable): under construction

Discord Handle (if applicable): under construction

Project lead name: Rzaharcuk Tarasuk

Project lead Contact Email: rzaharcuk_tarasuk@protonmail.com

Country of Residence: Ukraine

Hi @rzaharcuk ,

Thank you for applying for R-13!

I am a Project-Guiding Evaluator and have assigned myself to help you.

How to improve - Recommendations:

Your proposal has been registered into the grants program, however we’re seeing that your product description and deliverable checklist isn’t really well defined and fleshed out. As an Evaluator, we want to make sure that all projects coming into OceanDAO are able to deliver towards the defined Value Criteria.

I recommend reading this blog post to get some ideas as how to improve your structure, outline deliverables, and more clearly reconcile grant deliverables.

We have attempted to make your first grant easy to earn (you are registered in the New Entrant Earmark) I would also recommend one (or all) of the following to increase support:

1. Saying hi to the community in #ocean-dao and sharing your proposal.
  2. Saying hi to members of the #project-guiding WG and sharing your proposal.
  3. Meet with the Evaluators assigned to you by the #project-guiding WG.
  4. Attend a Town Hall or Project-Guiding WG meeting to talk about your project and proposal.

All the best!
-Idiom

We like your energy but see that you may need some help with direction. The Athena Project has a lot of focus on data assets meant to drive positive social change and will be exploring the use of DAO’s to amplify or replace the NGO structure. We would be happy to meet some time and get to know you.

timothy@athenaequity.io

Hi @rzaharcuk ,

Thank you for submitting your proposal for R13!

I have reviewed your proposal and would like to thank you for your participation inside of the Ocean Ecosystem!

From a basic proposal structure, you are missing Grant Deliverables.

• This helps provide a proposal structure that we can more easily review and understand how funds will be utilized to establish value in the Ocean DAO + Ecosystem.

Having said that, I believe this is a project that carries potential, and unlocks a lot of participants in the Data Economy. I.E. Data-Union for embedded Cell Phone data.

For other data (i.e. pictures) I would consider perhaps looking closely at Data Union, connecting with @Robin and understand further what they have built.

Please say hi to the PGWG if you have any questions.

All the best!
-Idiom

Please feel free to reach out to us at DataUnion we would love to support you - info@dataunion.app or via Discord, Telegram, etc.

1 Like