Image processing algorithm - Edge detection

Name of Project: Edge detection algorithm

Proposal in one sentence: Seeing the lack of traction regarding compute to data i thought it would be interesting to create a few image processing algorithms. The first one i got in mind is an edge detection algorithm.

Description of the project and what problem is it solving: Adding a variety of algorithms in the Ocean Market.

Grant Deliverables:

• Example dataset containing an image with proper description and the results of running the algorithm against it
  • Edge detection algorithm published on the Ocean Market on the Polygon network

Which category best describes your project? Unleash data

Which Fundamental Metric best describes your project? Data Consume Volume

What is the final product?: If this round goes well I plan to create multiple image processing algorithms and maybe other as well.

Funding Requested: 3k USD

Proposal Wallet Address: 0xa4fBF671826aEf3b7593F4206A7D1488b97d9F3B

Have you previously received an OceanDAO Grant (Y/N)? No

Project lead/Contact Email: kamil.makowski87@protonmail.com Kamil Makowski

Country of Residence: Poland

Hi @kamil,

Thank you for applying for R13! Your proposal from R12 was flagged for some reason inside of Discourse and didn’t make it to R12 so we’re including it in this round.

I am a Project-Guiding Evaluator and one of us should come and read your proposal and provide any help help.

We have attempted to make your first grant easier to earn (you are registered in the New Entrant Earmark) I would also recommend one (or all) of the following to increase support:

1. Saying hi to the community in #ocean-dao and sharing your proposal.
  2. Saying hi to members of the #project-guiding WG and sharing your proposal.
  3. Meet with the Evaluators assigned to you by the #project-guiding WG.
  4. Attend a Town Hall or Project-Guiding WG meeting to talk about your project and proposal.

All the best!
-Idiom