Growth of Ocean Protocol in Turkish Community
Build & Integrate
-Growing Ocean Protocol Turkey Twitter page
-Medium library with translation of Ocean protocol newsletter or blogs
-Introducing the Turkish community into Ocean protocol
-Introducing the ocean protocol marketplace in the video series
While there is wide interest for crypto among Turkish general public, there are two main problems with the existing interest from the perspective of our local Ocean Protocol Turkish community. First, people that interact with various crypto coins do not know about Ocean Protocol and second, interest in crypto mainly comes from people’s wish to use it as a protection from high inflation seen in Turkish Lira. This means that people who are interested in crypto are not mainly from technology related fields.
- Activate the community
- Activating Turkish Ocean Protocol Twitter with up-to-date posts
- Adapting Turkish community to the Ocean Protocol Discord.
- Creating a library on Medium by translating past and current blogs.
- Establishing cooperation with other Turkish communities.
- Education for the community to effectively use and understand the Ocean Protocol.
- Creating incentives for Ocean Dao
By the way… According to the statistics published in July 2022, Turkey ranks first among the countries that invest in cryptocurrencies between the ages of 16-64.
Doing my best with past experience and spreading Ocean Protocol to the masses. I want to develop this project in my own land, thinking that the Turkish ecosystem will develop in the future crypto and data exchange, will benefit the sector. The future is in our hands.
If you can reach communities in their own language, you will attract their attention. It was like this on web3 and web2, and if web4 comes tomorrow it will be the same. I helped translate more than one project into Turkish and I witnessed this. If we want to attract communities, we must approach them in their own language.
Cem YAKABAŞI a.k.a Bargu
Role: Project Creator
- English Degree: Proficiency
- Study: Anadolu University Sociology Department
- Twitter Profile: @BarguBauman
- Discord Handle: Bargu#6268
- Email Adress: email@example.com
Minimum Funding Requested