Build & Integrate
In data-driven businesses, we see two pain points, those which affect data producers and those which affect data consumers.
Every day, internet firms harvest and monetize their users’ data. There is, however, no compensation for users’ digital footprints. Since 2018, the general data protection regulation (GDPR) gives users (data producers) the right to access their personal data on each internet platform they use. Nevertheless, internet users (data producers) are often unaware that they can take advantage of GDPR’s power to access and monetize their data.
Meanwhile, companies need to harness insights from their clients’ data to grow their business and acquire and retain customers. For Data scientists (data consumers), it’s crucial to find reliable data to build robust AI models and capture actionable insights. However, limited access to high-quality data often constrains model performance and data insights to meet business needs.
Our DATALATTE DApp aims to relieve these two types of pain points by being the bridge between data producers and data consumers. On the one hand, we empower internet users to reclaim and monetise their personal data anonymously. On the other hand, we provide data scientists with the opportunity to access previously inaccessible, high-quality data for a small fee. At the heart of our platform are the four core pillars: trust, intelligence, community support and usability.
- Grant Deliverable 1: A blog post on web3 evolving to dataFi
- Grant Deliverable 2: Launch surveylatte.io (Get your web3 ideas validated)
- Grant Deliverable 3: Amazonlatte
We empower internet users to monetize their own data and provide data scientists with access to non-identifiable users’ data using an AI Feature marketplace at an affordable price.
The DATALATTE is a dApp with two main stakeholders (Data Producers and Data Consumers), four core DATALATTEfunctionalities (Audit Store, AI Feature marketplace, Compute-to-data and dataBarista NFTs) and a Data Marketplace powered by Ocean Protocol.
The global data monetization market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 6.02% and is estimated to reach up to US$ 200 billion in 2021 [ref]. The increase in the market results on the one hand from the increase in the data basis and on the other hand from the better use of the data itself.
However, it is not taken into account that now, only oligopolies give their data or its insights; if all data is merged into a single marketplace, the monetary and informal value will be significantly higher! If we succeed in taking over at least 0.00000055% of this fast-growing market, we will be able to generate a total transaction volume of 100K$ (R9, R11, R12, R17, R18, R19, R20 & R21 buck) to provide an ROI of at least 1.
Amir Mabhout, PhD, Founder, CEO
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/amirmabhout/
- 10 years circuit & system engineer, IEEE member
- 5 years web3 experience
Karolina Baltulyte, MA, COO
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/karolinabaltulyte/
- 3 years experience as Social Media Strategist at Little Sun NGO
- 6 years editing and film making experience as freelancer
Toktam Ghafarian, PhD, Co-founder, AI Director
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/toktam-ghafarian-3010a150/
- 8 years Assistant prof. in Computer Engineering and AI Dep. at Khayyam Uni.
- 5 years Head of Computer Engineering and AI Dep.
Amiro0o, Msc, Co-founder, CTO
- 5 years experience as a developer
- 3 years experience in ML
- Github: https://github.com/AmirHosseinFarzin
Mezli Vega Osorno, PhD, Art director
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mezli-vega-osorno-13008/
- 3 years working at Apple as creative in digital arts and user-friendly environment
- Freelancer in different art projects
Chiara Pasqualino, MA, Social Media Director
- Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/ChiaraPql
- 2 years experience as PR Officer at GroupePixi
- 4 years experience as Digitial Content Manager at NewAdventures
JJ, Msc, Core Dev, back-end
- Github: https://github.com/sajjad025
Amqa, Msc, Core Dev, back-end
- Github: https://github.com/amirhsgh
Amirreza, Msc, Core Dev, Client-side developer
- Github: https://github.com/0Amirreza0
Mehran, Core Dev, back-end
- Github: https://github.com/mehranesmaily
Alihz, Blockchain engineer
Allan Cama, Legal Counsel
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/allan-caman-025a68a1/
- 4 years web3 focused practice
Minimum Funding Requested