Data Whale’s 2022 Ocean Market Infrastructure
Proposal Application Details
Ethereum Address - realdatawhale.eth
Country of Residence - United Arab Emirates
Our Round 14 Pledge: US$ 18,987
- Release ALGA on the Apple App Store and Google Playstore in February 2022.
- Scale Ocean Market Adoption with Ocean Market Tutorials, Ocean Market Outreach and more!
In 2022, our focus is to support Ocean Protocol’s objectives to encourage the “Year of Adoption”. We will release the ALGA Datatoken wallet in February 2022, and encourage you to visit our new WEBSITE featuring Ocean Market Tutorials for Data Buyers, Sellers and Investors. Later in 2022, we will launch Datatoken.Market (more on this soon).
Round 14 Deliverables
[ ] Major Milestone! Release the ALGA Datatoken wallet on the Google Playstore and Apple App Store.
[ ] Conduct an outreach launch campaign around the ALGA Datatoken wallet with Datatoken.App
[ ] Finalize the following functions prior to upload:
- Email Verification Option (we noticed that Mobile Verification does not work in some countries)
- Finalize user’s Datatoken wallet screen, which needs to display on-chain data in graph (slow processing, bad user experience). To speed up the app’s processing we will add an “Import Datatokens” Button in Wallet and code this functionality.
- Remove OCEAN pool liquidity function
- Finalize DUNS Number to be able to release the app under Data Whale Ltd.
DATAWHALE.AI: Ocean Market Tutorials & MORE
[ ] To continue Ocean Market onboarding and scaling efforts through offering ONE source of information. To fine-tune Tutorials and add Publisher Tutorial.
Data Whale Roadmap
In 2022, we will scale Ocean Market infrastructure and add more tools that make navigating the Web3 Data Economy as intuitive as possible.
Our Ocean Protocol Data Market Tools:
DATAWHALE.AI - a single source of information, making the Web3 Data Economy understandable for every target audience.
- Continue collaborating with the community to scale Ocean Outreach (OCEAN BOUNTIES and OCEAN AIRDROPS)
- Create partnerships with other projects to provide a resourceful overview for the Web3 Data Economy.
ALGA DATATOKEN WALLET - the first mobile Datatoken wallet to release 02/2022.
- Introduce Ocean Market V4 compatibility
- Introduce compatibility with Polygon and Binance Smart Chain
- Introduce Data NFT section (once launched)
DATATOKEN.MARKET - a Web3 Website that offers an intuitive Ocean Data Market interface, where DataFi participants can research, navigate, stake and swap on the Top 50 Datatoken liquidity pools.
- Cost-effectively replicate ALGA’s backend to Web3 website by mid-2022.
Data Whale Ltd.
Name: Moritz Frings
Role: Project Lead / Director
Criterion 1: Ocean Value-Add
- Usage: All our efforts and tools aim to make the engagement with the Ocean Market more intuitive.
- Viability: We have made the first Ethereum Mainnet swap through our application! We estimate the chance of success for completing our roadmap at 90%. We built a potential user-base across our Outreach channels.
- Community Active-ness: We are an integral part of the Ocean community and active across several channels.
- Adding Value: Our primary objective is to add value to the general Ocean eco-system. Our content appeals to a variety of audiences with different level of understanding about the Web3 data economy.
Criterion 2: Ocean Protocol’s Mission & Values
- Evidently, we are aligned with Ocean Protocol’s Mission & Vision to unlock the value of data across all levels of society. Kindly visit our Blog for a deeper understanding of our views.
Criterion 3: Ocean Protocol’s Mission & Values
- We meet the minimum requirements of $OCEAN funds in our wallet linked above.
Data Whale Financials
Data Whale 2022 Targets
Actualized Network Revenue 2021: ~120’000 OCEAN
Estimated Network Revenue 2021: ~250’000 OCEAN
Total (est.) Network Revenue 2021: 370’000 OCEAN
Forecasted Actual Network Revenue 2022: ~140’000 OCEAN
Forecasted Estimated Network Revenue 2022: ~400’000 OCEAN
Total (est.) Network Revenue 2022: 540’000 OCEAN
For clarifications on above, please contact us
2022 will be a great year for the Ocean Protocol ecosystem. We thank you for your support.